What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

I am in Love...

Yes, Yes, Yes!

I am in Love, at first sight,
When I saw you,
beautiful lady!
And that smile, unforgettable.

I smiled...
When I saw you for the first time, in a white dress,
Oh, my angel!
Now I smile every single time when I see you.

Can't help falling in Love,
Again and again,
More than once,
With you.

Goosebumps...
I can't forget,
That touch of a silky hand,
And your breath warming up my skin,
I felt your heartbeats,
Thumping my chest,
When you slept in my arms,
When you smiled while dreaming,
And you smiled again when awake.

We are like two souls,
knowing each other,
beyond the space and time,
I knew I loved you,
well before I met you,

Tonight,
I took your little hands in mine,
I pecked a soft kiss,
on your forehead.

Never tired to say,
Again and Again,
I Love You:)

~Anand Tambey

#NaPoWriMo #NationalPoetryMonth #NPMWithPPS#2017

My Poem for day 1 writing prompt: "Falling in love more than once..."

No comments:

Post a Comment