What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Friday, April 17, 2015

You & I - Some Random Lines....

You & I
She is the girl with a soul as an unwritten book and I, a boy waiting for her as a tree with arms wide open, ready to become a page.
She is the girl with a soul as an innocent smile and I, a boy waiting for her as a weeping kid.
She is the girl with a soul as a ray of sunshine and I, a boy waiting for her as a lotus to be bloomed.
Every time we meet, our rendezvous seems like a kaleidoscope, every time a new combination of you and me.  
It is not my words, where you stay between the lines, but between my heartbeats.

~@AnandTambey

No comments:

Post a Comment