What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mechanics of Love!!!


A Mechanical Love Letter © By Anand Tambey

Dear “Simply Supported Beam” Dixit,

I’d become your fan [Fida], when I’d seen you dancing on the “Shop Floor”, on tunes of 1-2-3.

At times I get lost, completely in your beautiful “Front-View” [Face View] and my “Boiler’s” [Heart] “Pressure” [BP] increases more than “Gauge Pressure” [Normal].


Whenever I see your “Technical Drawings” [Profile Pictures on FB] and your appearance at “Stock” [Street], My “ Center of Gravity” dislocates, my legs trembles and I lose balance. I fall in love and literally too, rolling on the floor.

Whenever I thought to talk with you, my “Throttle Valve” [Throat] dries up and unable to utter a single word.  If I do not see you every other day, it becomes an “Ultimate Stress” position for me. [Nervous Breakdown]

I know your father “Gear Rack” and mother “Pinion [Driver Gear]” do not like me. Those naughty & small sisters of you “Roller Bearings” and your brother “Piston” always revolves around you like a rotating “Camshaft”. How can I approach you and confess my true love?

I guess, today the right time had come and I am saying this for now and forever.
I Love You.

Please do not reject my “Bill of Material” [Proposal Letter] and meet me at the “Tail Stock” of “Lathe Machine” [Backyard of House]. If we convert into a “Conjugate Beam” [Marriage], then very cute “Bearings” and “Cams” will play in our “Workshop” [Home & Garden]. It would be so much fun, right.

If you reject it, I will jump into “Smithy Hearth” or “Rolling Mill” to end my life.

And then you might have to “Bend” under “Load” of relatives-n-family and to finally “Sag” because of pressure, to marry any other Lever [Guy], but not me.

With Love,
Mechanically & Always & DynamicalLY Yours:-
“Canti-Lever” Fida Hussain

PS - Written this Mechanical love letter, during college days and finer/improvised version, is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment