What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Mathematics Of Love!!!


A Mathematical Love Letter © By Anand Tambey

My Lovely “Six Sigma” “Series”,

The day, when I saw you, looking outside of “Brackets” [Window], I fall in Love 1/0[Infinite] at first “Sine” [Sight], with you.

You’d become a permanent “Element” of my “Set” [Heart]. Whenever I see you, “Permutation-Combinations” of my heartbeats get imbalanced and my blood pressure increases “Exponentially”.

I Love You. Hence [Theorem] Proved!!!

I hope, we can now think to make a “Linear Equation” [Marriage] with solution as X=me and Y=You.

I heard that you’d fiddled with “Area” and “Ratio-Proportions” of some “Geometric” creations [flirts] and changed them very badly [By hitting them with sandals and slaps]. Do not ever try this with me and form a “Definite Integral” [Love Marriage] with me. It will help us to plan cute “Factorials” [kids] like you and me.

If you do not agree, I will kill myself, by becoming imaginary part of complex number i.e. “Root” of “Negative 1” and you will regret forever to come across a “Real” part of love. Then you will have no choice but to spend your life, calculating my “Value” in tears.

Please accept my “Correlation” [Love] proposal, in “Positive” manner. Do “Join” me outside your “Floor” for a “Kappa” of coffee and “Fractions” of Pizzas.

With Love,
“Prime” – Merrily [Primarily] Yours,
“Pi” (3.14) Kumar Patel

PS - Written this Mathematical love letter, during college days in Hindi, and much finer/improvised/translated English version, is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment