What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Chemistry Of Love!!!!

A Chemical Love Letter © By Anand Tambey

My Lovely “Aqua-regia” Joseph,

The day when I saw you in a “Pipette” [Street], my mind is gliding like “H2[Hydrogen]” balloon. You know about condition of my “Nucleus” [Heart], which stays in “Positive” charge of getting your sight, at every place I visit. Whenever I see you, my “Boiling Point” [BP-Blood-Pressure], “Entropy” [Love-Fever] and pH Value [Heart-Beats] increases rapidly.


You are the perfect woman of “Substance” among “Isotopes” [Other Girls] around. You know, I can even recognize you in a crowd. I am totally “Dissolved” into “Solvents” of your attractive eyes and never want to come out of it.

Somebody said it correctly; the reason behind Love is “Chemical Imbalance” inside brain. I know, I am totally “Yielding” into love with you.

I don’t know when our perfect “Organic” and “ In-organic” “Chemistry” will play a role and we will achieve the “Thermal Equilibrium” [Love at both sides]. And when can we form the “strongest bond” – The “Covalent Bond” [Marriage] and have beautiful “Allotropic Compounds” [Kids] like us?


I heard that you had broken many “ Nucleus's” [Hearts] with “Neutrons” [Harsh words] and “Strong Chemical Reactions” [Slaps and Sandals], but please don’t even try that in my case. Otherwise I will jump into “Acid” well and you will regret forever, to find a truly lovable “Atom” like me.


Please accept my “Solution” [Love Proposal] and meet me outside of Lab for dates, which should never expire [end].


With Love,

Chemically yours –
“Titanium***” Singh Tomar.

***Agua-regia can dissolve anything even gold, platinum etc. but not Titanium.


PS - Written this chemical love letter long back during college days in Hindi, and much finer/improvised English version is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment