What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Love Me !!!!


"Statue!!!"

“I want to hold this moment forever. The wind is blowing one silky and shining hairline, nervous she is, like me, close to your face, let her kiss your forehead and caress the eyelashes. Let her find the path in your curved eyebrows and glide along happily on slippery cheeks. Ah! She rests on arch of your naturally colored lips, a shining lip salve make her almost blind and her itinerary stops at the corner of upper lip. Your eyes sparkles with a feeling of thousand tickles and you want to hold that hairline and tuck it back behind ears. But don’t. Let it be.

Your gorgeous face is glowing like millions of fireflies with twinkling innocent eyes and as always, without any touch of eye-liner and make-up. Your timeless beauty came from within, from a compassionate nature and free soul. I gaze at your flawless look and my eyes stops wandering away, as if they finally found the eternity on the earth. No more wishes, no more desires and "my" heart in "you", gasps for a moment. It loves you when it stops; it loves you when it gets going.”

After that accident, I constantly hear these voices within me, every time I see my face in the mirror. I just cannot turn my gaze away from my own reflection. It seems, I am in love with myself, more than you have ever loved me. I know it is you, your "heart" within me, which replaced my "dead heart".



No comments:

Post a Comment