What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Inverted Devils

Jain's Mansion

6:00 PM – 6:30 PM

Though the day took off as usual at home, there was something, alluding me of bad omens and intuitions. 

Sometimes pets behave weird, like Rinky the cat had not yet rubbed her ears with the wall, no somersault, no screeching nails and not even rolling over the floor. The pets know it first if any evil forces are nearby. It's today morning wee hours when I’d waked up by a nightmare about strangers shackling me. 

Huh, let’s walk around and sniff out anything odd, the moments between the dusk and the dawn are prone to paranormal activities.

6:30 PM – 8:00 PM

All family members were busy. No one was looking after me as if I became an abandoned ship or rather an invisible being. 

Soon several adolescent boys and girls started gathering in the main lobby. The dark ambiance appeared spooky with dim lights with candles on the center table, surrounded by few glass jars with a red fluid inside.  

At once I’d started getting cold feet’s, was it human blood?

One after another, they started drinking *that* and advanced towards other rooms.

The scene was terrifying and indelible when they were back. Argh!!!

Those young people became literally *inverted*, their faces, feet’s and whole body had turned around one eighty degrees, except their dresses. They’d transformed into witches, ghosts, and monsters including my dear friend, Tinu too. 

Holy man, I was about to suffer a cardiac arrest, while witnessing their weird walking style and dance like Egyptians. Those were familiar faces, and I used to touch them on the shoulders. Few trolls inched towards me, but I slipped into a corner, sheepishly screeching nails on the floor. Now they had started a devilish ritual with clapping hands and shouting hymns.

Wait!!! My *normal* family members joined them as well.

Then those devils moved towards an abandoned ground, nearby. They held hands and feet of Tinu, and they started throwing him up and down. 

I was furious and yet petrified from the scene too. But no one was listening to my howling. 

I took a sigh of relief that my sweet friend was safe, though he was not able to walk properly.

8:05 PM – 7:00 AM
I was back into the doghouse. Now voices were dim, still incessant laughs bursts and songs like “Who Let the Dogs Out” were sending shivers down my spine. I had not taken food that scary day and slept until seven AM the next morning, only to see my friend Tinu appeared normal, loving and caring again (Perfectly dressed up with body and dress aligned at zero degrees). 

I was glad to see my friend and family were safe from those *inverted* devil spirits.

/*Spoiler Alert*/
As you can guess, an innocent pet dog is the narrator of this tale. He was too scared as on Tinu’s Birthday, we all friends were dressed up in the inverted (reverse) fashion like shirt buttons/trouser zip at back side and we were drinking Red Juice.

/*Spoiler Alert*/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment