What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

An Eternal Love Story



11/11/11,11:15 AM:-
"Hey Shreya, I couldn't get rid of your thoughts. In books, in dreams, in my eyes and in every scream of birds, I seek you, I pray for you. It mesmerizes me, when you remove your hairline from your eyes and tuck that slowly behind your ears. I wish, I could be your hairline and come towards your eyes, again and again. I Love you."
"Come on, Anand. Not again. You know, you are my best friend. Whenever I was down, you were the one who understood me and lend your shoulder to cry on. You kept the right music to play on and lift my spirit, whenever I had moments of sadness. In between tears, I had laughed on your stupid jokes, which were just meant to forget my sorrow. No, we are just good friends."
"Shreya, But why I cannot explain reason for this. Every time you come towards me from behind, I suddenly get restless and look back at same time. Every time, How come I know even, you are coming?"
"Anand, it is just that we had so much in common and something which keeps us together talking for hours. I guess, these were the vibes which attracted us to each other."
"Shreya, I would just want to say, I Love you."
"Anand, See I had enough of your proposals. Sometimes you kept “I Love you” as hidden note in my bag and sometimes folded the page no. 143* exactly, in books given to me. How many times you said “I Love you” to me in lot of different ways. I had stopped counting it now."
"Shreyaaaa!!! It’s because I Love you so much. I Love you."
"Anand, Ok…Ok…it is the last time I am saying. No, No, No. No."
"So is it the last time of saying ‘No’? So for you, it will be perfect time to say “Yes”,from next time, right!!!"
"Shreya, I Love you."
"Anand, Yes, Yes, Yes. Myyy lovvvve...I Love you too. So you got my 'Yes',finally."
(Sigh) "Yes, better late than never."
(Sigh)"Yeah."
Anand and Shreya cuddled each other and disappeared in nowhere, together.
11/11/11,11:11 AM:-
The accident spot at the hill top was quite horrifying, blue and white bus completely crashed into long truck-trailer. The bus was carrying the students of College, going for a weekend trip.
"Folks, please help us to take out the dead bodies of those badly injured couple at the first row. Alas!!!"
The first page of the book, in the girl’s bag read – “To Anand - Happy Birthday - With Love from Shreya - Dated-12/11/2011” and page no. 143 was folded.
PS - *143 – One Four Three are the count of words in “I Love You”. There is no portrayal of faces in this work of fiction with random names, just to imagine them as you(reader) and your loved one/spouse while getting the sincere message.Do not wait, Its always a right time to say "I Love You".

4 comments: