What is White Matter

White matter is the brain tissue through which messages pass between different areas of grey matter within the nervous system. Using a computer network as an analogy, the grey matter can be thought of as the actual computers themselves, whereas the white matter represents the network cables connecting the computers together.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

God Bless Me !!!! She Came...


Why people are getting away from me, when I'm raising head to sun...
A breeze...a breeze so moist...will come from inside and run...

Looks like she is coming in a second...keep me humble...
The moment is stopped like a ship, before a rumble... 

But she didn't come... :( and people had a smile...
Taken a deep breath...walked again half a mile...

Finally that moment had come...
I don’t want to say welcome...

Raised my head again, to stop droplets to spill by...
Hanky to hide my face, I was feeling like shy...

Finally I bowed to the god the supreme...
Closed my eyes and about to scream...

My heart just skipped a beat, moment was deep-freeze...
Someone said something about me, and I had a sneeze...

Wishes came around me, God bless you...
I pray to god, no one should get the flu...

PS – Sneezing time for me, when I was writing this...so pardon me if these are just half-baked random thoughts...just arising from inability to concentrate…Thanks to wish me to get well soon, folks. Everyone, be in a good health in this changing season!!! 

PPS - To find, why I written, someone saying about me while sneezing and people wished god bless me. Check this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment